WHAT IS THE ANNUAL FUND?
Designed to kick off each fall, the Annual Fund raises unrestricted gifts to support the annual operating budget, which includes instructional materials, program support, equipment and technology, professional development, and facility maintenance. As is the "norm" for most independent schools, tuition does not cover the full cost of educating each student. Tuition covers approximately 85 percent of the school's operating expenses. The other 15 percent is made up through tax-deductible charitable giving.
It takes a combination of tuition and charitable donations to provide the distinctive qualities that an independent school education offers: small classes, exemplary teachers, exceptional exploratory offerings, an unapologetic Christian environment, just to name a few. Charitable gifts are necessary to help sustain and expand the mission.
THANK YOU PARENTS!
Thank you, Mount Paran Christian School families, for your tremendous response and support of this year’s Annual Fund 1st in 10 blitz. MPCS families are the best, as we have reached 85% parent participation! Your participation and valuable resources allow us to sustain and enhance our school’s mission. Thank you for partnering with us to make our great school the best it can be!
There is still time to make a gift if you have not had opportunity to participate. Our online giving form is a quick and secure way to make your gift or pledge gift by simply. Join us as together we are contributing to our students' success!